The information pane displays information about downloaded galleries and files. The information pane is located at the top of
the Internet Explorer document window when a downloaded gallery is being viewed.
To enable the information pane click the Show Information Pane button on the toolbar. To disable the information pane click the Information button
The information pane displays the following information:
- Start page: The page viewed in the Internet
Explorer when the gallery was downloaded.
- Referrer: The page actually linking to the file.
This may be different from the start page if more than one link had to be
followed from the start page to find the file.
- Address: The original URL of the downloaded file.
- File name: The name the file on the local
hard disk. The name of the original file is used unless more files with same
name are found, in which case a sequence number is added to the file name.
- File size: The size of the downloaded file.
- Downloaded: Date and time when the file was downloaded.